Homecare service provides seniors with a helping hand during the day. Caregivers assist individuals with many tasks, depending on their needs. Hundreds of people use chevy chase home care every single day, ecstatic with the results. If a loved one needs extra care during the day, perhaps the service is perfect for your needs as well. Allow the five home care facts below help you decide.
1. Variety of Services: With 65% of home care patients over the age of 65, homecare providers offer many services that help each patient with their specific needs. Services available include bathing and grooming, meal preparation, medical assistant, and companionship, among others.
2. Costs Matter: Home care services usually charge hourly rates average a cost of about $15 per hour. Patients pay only for the time service is used. Care is available part-time, full-time, weekends, 24-hour care, and more.
3. Your Opinion Matters: Nothing is more important than working with a caregiver who makes your loved one comfortable and confident. Patients always have a choice in the caregiver who provides their care. If you aren’t happy, you can always choose someone else for care.
4. Differences: Do not confuse home with home health care. The two are entirely opposite one another and the range of care is considerably different. Many patients make this mistake.
5. Quality of Life: Patients who need help during the day thrive when home care comes to their home. It’s considerably less invasive than a nursing home and certainly helps patients lead longer, healthier and happier lives.
Patients who need help during the day can count on homecare services like so many others currently do. Home care ensures that patients get the care they need, tailored to their specific needs and requests. Contact a home care agency and learn more today.